REMA’s focus from the start has been on power connectivity. Dating back to 1919 when Richard Müller founded REMA by using the initials of the original firm “Richard Müller Elektro Armaturen”, the core was on connectivity, providing equipment to the fast developing electrical power supply network within Germany. The first products were cable lugs and connection sleeves made from copper and aluminum, used for the transfer of high voltage from transformers through copper terminals into the line network of aluminum cables. REMA’s desire for precision interconnectivity providing the most efficient transfer of power has led them into a broader range of the product line, encompassing high voltage cable assemblies, connectors, connectivity tools and other products for high voltage connectivity. Because of the worldwide demand for such precision connectivity, today REMA has offices in Europe, Asia and the United States.